PCS awarded as “FINTECH of the Year” receiving eight awards at the Digital Finance Awards 2022
PCS was rewarded for its outstanding course during 2021 in the best possible way at the “Digital Finance Awards 2022”. During the glamorous award ceremony, the company, a member of the EPSILON NET group, received a total of 8 awards in specialized categories. Among them, there was the Grand Award of the committee: “Fintech of the Year”.
The “Digital Finance Awards 2022” is the most important institution for awarding innovative projects, applications and information systems in the banking, insurance and financial sectors. Nominations were evaluated by a jury of top executives from the banking & insurance market and distinguished Academics from Greece, Cyprus and abroad.
The list of awards which PCS received:
- Grand Award – “Fintech of the Year”
- Gold Award in the category Best Digital Initiative for Pension Products
- Silver Award in the category Best Core System Project
- Silver Award in the category Best Digital Initiative for Investments’ Products
- Silver Award in the category Best Insurtech Solution
- Silver Award in the category Best Financial Performance Initiatives
- Silver Award in the category Digital Insurance / Miscellaneous
- Silver Award in the category Best Private Banking / Wealth Management Digital Management
George Xenofos, CEO of PCS S.A. stated: “The distinction of PCS as Fintech of the Year is indeed the confirmation and the culmination of the efforts of all the company’s staff towards a common goal. That is, the development of technologically modern solutions for the wider Financial sector and the provision of high level services to the end user. The awarding of seven additional vertical awards, for the particularly demanding areas of property management, Mutual Funds, investors information and Insurance Companies’ Pension products management, fills us all with pride and gives us strength to move forward”