PCS implements a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of the international Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015, covering its main activities, specifically “Development, selling, maintenance and support of software applications.”
The objective goals of the Quality Policy are:
• Achieving the specifications, service goals, and contractual obligations to customers.
• Providing high levels of availability and reliability of the provided services.
• Responding quickly to customer requests within the expected time limits.
• Optimizing the utilization of PCS’s IT resources.
The QMS is developed based on:
• The requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• The vision, mission, and values of the company.
• The regulatory and contractual requirements set by stakeholders.
The management and personnel of PCS are committed to effectively satisfying the needs and expectations of its customers, utilizing continuous improvement processes, and complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
George Xenofos, CEO